Events by this organizer
Provinces et territoires
ensemble du canada
Newfoundland and Labrador
North West Territories
A few minutes of your time could mean cash for your business. The Business Link Pitch Competition is an exclusive platform for Indigenous and immigrant small businesses to pitch their business,
A few minutes of your time could mean cash for your business.
The Business Link Pitch Competition is an exclusive platform for Indigenous and immigrant small businesses to pitch their business, connect with other Indigenous and immigrant small businesses and entrepreneurs, and win amazing cash prizes.
Indigenous and immigrant-owned small businesses need platforms tailored to their specific needs so that they can successfully showcase their businesses. These small businesses often face challenges with business exposure and access to networking opportunities outside of their immediate cultural groups.
This pitch competition will:
- Provide exposure for participating businesses
- Provide access to expert judges and to a network of existing successful Indigenous and immigrant entrepreneurs
- Foster networking between these two specialized groups to expand reach
- Help participating small business owners build confidence and the skills they need to talk about their businesses in a succinct and value–adding way.
- Applications close: February 8, 2021
- Communicate results to applicants: February 17 – 19, 2021
- Pitch coaching sessions for top 3 in each category: Feb 22 – Mar 5, 2021
Virtual live pitch event: March 10, 2021
Journée complète (Lundi)