BIDEM International Caribbean Diaspora Entrepreneur Development Conference & Trade Show About the Conference The ultimate Caribbean Entrepreneur Development Conference and Trade Show for both first generation Caribbean immigrant and diaspora entrepreneurs. Caribbean entrepreneurs at
International Caribbean Diaspora Entrepreneur Development Conference & Trade Show
About the Conference
The ultimate Caribbean Entrepreneur Development Conference and Trade Show for both first generation Caribbean immigrant and diaspora entrepreneurs.
Caribbean entrepreneurs at home will also find a welcoming home at BIDEM.
BIDEM—designed to close the entrepreneurial skills gap of Caribbean immigrant and diaspora entrepreneurs in all diasporic markets.
Organized to facilitate home to diaspora and diaspora to home learning, talent, and business exchange for driving innovation and growth―BIDEM is the must-not-be-missed entrepreneurs’ event.
A cutting-edge learning and knowledge exchange forum plus marketplace that unlocks diaspora and home markets. BIDEM, powered up by one-of-a-kind global diaspora matchmaking sessions― where building networks and deals takes priority over networking. It is a coming together of top-notch presenters, facilitators, vendors, buyers, suppliers, financiers, academia, entrepreneurs, governments, media, products, and services from all Caribbean markets, in one city for three days.
An entrepreneur’s university, apprentice floor, market, and carnival if you will!
Join us at the wellspring for accelerating the growth of high impact, as well as weak but ambitious entrepreneurs. Join us at the fount head where bridges are laid, and key diasporic markets are unlocked for entrepreneurs in the diaspora and at home.
Find value and build trust
- Come see and celebrate your Caribbean entrepreneur talent on parade
- Sample services and products
- Identify and work with new partners
- Build bridges for entering new markets abroad and through local international sales
- Reduce the major barriers to growing and scaling your business
Be part of a culture that seeks out and finance strong as well as weak but ambitious Caribbean businesses. Meet partners and financiers. Put your business on parade!
Who is it for?
- Caribbean entrepreneurs— immigrant and diaspora entrepreneurs, Caribbean entrepreneurs at home
- Family members of Caribbean entrepreneurs, consumers, buyers, and suppliers
- Entrepreneurs from various ethnicities and markets who want to do business with Caribbean Entrepreneurs
- Academia, governments, policymakers, investment and economic development agencies, trade support organizations, financial institutions, suppliers of business support services
- Recruiters and buyers of key expert and consulting solutions
- Traders and wholesalers
- Private Sector Development Experts (Including those with no Caribbean roots but with a passion for inclusive entrepreneurship and making markets work)
- Women-preneurs who want to learn boy’s club business think and tactics
- Men who want to unveil boy’s club key cards for doing business to women
- Caribbean and Host City Business Development Clusters
- Students of trade, economics, international business, entrepreneurship, innovation, international relations, diaspora studies
Coming your way October 13-15, 2020 in Toronto, Canada Brought to you by The Community of Practice for Caribbean Immigrant Entrepreneurs
Join us from Asia, Africa, The United Kingdom, The USA, Caribbean, Europe, Pacific, and Canada
13 (Mardi) 8:30 am - 15 (Jeudi) 4:00 pm EDT
The Community of Practice (CoP) for Caribbean Immigrant EntrepreneursThe Community of Practice (CoP) for Caribbean Immigrant Entrepreneurs also known as the High-Performance Entrepreneurs' Ring is a knowledge sharing; marketplace; learning; entrepreneurship, marketing; and market research hub; language and skills share; and capacity building space for Entrepreneurs with Caribbean roots in all the Caribbean Diaspora markets worldwide (Europe, North America, Asia, Africa, Pacific). The B2B networking and learning space also provides bridges into foreign markets through the diaspora network, face-to-face meetups (virtual and physical). For the GTA Meetups are last Saturdays of the month. Join advertise, speak, conduct market research, mentor, learn, get to know each other, build trust, in a Community designed for Caribbean immigrant business success. Here it is social learning plus buy and sell. You are free to promote, connect, and secure your sales within this CoP. A CoP with a marketplace. Let's do it. Share, research, learn, and build high-performing businesses. The CoP is housed in a Social Learning Group on Facebook because the platform is ideal for delivering the learning, research, networking, and marketplace functions of the CoP.