Canadian Channel Partners (CCP) 2021 Conference, hosted by Xeo Marketing, brings Technology Vendors & Channel Partners across Canada and the US under a single umbrella to network, build relationships and
Canadian Channel Partners (CCP) 2021 Conference, hosted by Xeo Marketing, brings Technology Vendors & Channel Partners across Canada and the US under a single umbrella to network, build relationships and share knowledge about the latest trends, opportunities and challenges in Telecom & Emerging Tech, VoIP, Cloud and Cybersecurity world.
The CCP2021 conference will focus on pushing channel growth through the COVID barrier with a series of 15 keynotes lined up for IT channel professionals. Top keynotes include:
– Channel Trends 2021 (Jay McBain – Forrester)
– UX Strategies (Leslie Joseph – Forrester)
– How to sell to the Canadian/US government (Government of Canada & US representative)
– And more!
The event is in a hybrid format:
– The online option is enabled by a 3D virtual platform that mimics in-person event setup and provides seamless online seminars and networking capabilities.
– The in-person option is taking place at the Westin Harbour Castle in Toronto with safety measures in place. Attendees can book for a 2-hour time slot, network with their peers in person while watching live-streamed keynotes and enjoying delicious 5-star meals.
– Date: January 19 & 20, 2021
– Time: 10 AM – 6 PM (Eastern Time)
– Virtual & Onsite
– Venua: Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto
Register here: https://bit.ly/34MTBku
19 (Mardi) 10:00 am - 20 (Mercredi) 6:00 pm
Xeo Marketinginfo@xeo.marketing 7111 Syntex Drive, 3rd Floor, Mississauga, Ontario L5N 8C3