The pandemic has shifted the way we work and it is shining a spotlight on the skills we need to communicate effectively in the virtual space. We can
The pandemic has shifted the way we work and it is shining a spotlight on the skills we need to communicate effectively in the virtual space. We can no longer rely on in-person interactions to help us “read the room” and ensure our message is landing how we intend it to. The ‘Crushing it On-Camera and Showing up with Authority’ workshop with Jennifer Singh is designed to help women develop the skills needed to connect with their peers, teams, clients and stakeholders in the virtual space.
What we will cover:
- Strategies for building confidence in front of the camera and silencing your inner critic
- How to use the rule of three in storytelling to increase engagement and make an impact
- How to polish your on-camera image so that it doesn’t distract from your message
- Technical aspects of setting up your camera and lights
- On-camera performance tips including pace, inflection, filler words and eye contact
- Participants will also receive a bonus resource guide
NOTE: The number of participants for this session is capped at 100 people on a first-come, first-served basis.
(Jeudi) 1:00 pm EST
BMO for Women