Let's change the status of women in ag entrepreneurship in Canada! WEKH Saskatchewan and MLT Aikins invite you to participate in a free virtual series focusing on legal areas of ag
WEKH Saskatchewan and MLT Aikins invite you to participate in a free virtual series focusing on legal areas of ag entrepreneurship. The series kicks off on February 11th with the topic of legal issues you may face while establishing your business.
This will be a higher-level webinar touching on several common issues as a starting point, and follow-up webinars will offer a deeper dive into specific issues.
Key topics for this webinar will include:
- Corporate Structure
- Founder/Shareholder Agreements
- Establishing a Brand/Protecting and Managing IP
- Engaging Contractors and Employees
- Regulatory Compliance
- Customer/Client Contracts
- E-commerce/Website Considerations
This event is open to all entrepreneurs and entrepreneur support organizations. We look forward to learning with you!
- Dr. Gina Grandy – Dean, Hill-Levene Schools of Business at the University of Regina and co-author of the WEKH Saskatchewan Women in Ag Entrepreneurship Report
- Jodi Wildeman – Jodi’s practice is focused on commercial litigation. She has significant experience working on complex disputes in construction litigation, including large multifaceted arbitrations
- Erin Bokshowan – Erin assists clients with tax and estate planning issues and general corporate commercial matters. She also has experience dealing with asset and share purchases, corporate governance issues and unanimous shareholder agreements
- Kristal Allen – With extensive education and experience in the sciences and her former role as in-house legal counsel to a multi-national agribusiness, Kristal brings a wealth of practical and industry knowledge when advising clients in the technology and agribusiness sectors
(Jeudi) 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CST
Women Entrepreneurship Knowledge Hub (WEKH)