Are you a small business thinking about selling your goods or services outside of BC? Do you want to get into international markets but find yourself asking, “How do I
Are you a small business thinking about selling your goods or services outside of BC? Do you want to get into international markets but find yourself asking, “How do I do that?”
You may feel overwhelmed by the exporting process if you’re not prepared. Whether you’re just starting out or expanding to new markets, knowing the right resources will help you reach more customers and get there smoothly.
On September 10, Women’s Enterprise Centre is hosting a free, interactive webinar to help you learn how:
– To figure out if you’re ready to export
– You can get complimentary and low-cost support from programs like Export Navigator and the Trade Commissioner service
– Canada’s Free Trade Agreements can help you to gain a competitive edge
– You can access funding and grants to help you enter new markets
Join Women’s Enterprise Centre to have your exporting questions answered by a panel of experts!
September 10 | 10am to 11am PT | Free Webinar
Facilitator: Alpana Sharma, Export Advisor, Women’s Enterprise Centre
– Allison Boulton, Program Manager, Export Navigator
– Chelsie Luciani, Senior Manager, BC Ministry of Jobs, Trade and Technology
(Jeudi) 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Women's Enterprise Centre