The Regional Relief and Recovery Fund (RRRF) is a loan program from the Government of Canada that provides financial support for businesses that have been impacted by COVID-19. This loan is
The Regional Relief and Recovery Fund (RRRF) is a loan program from the Government of Canada that provides financial support for businesses that have been impacted by COVID-19.
This loan is a maximum of $40,000, with no principal payments required until December 31, 2022. If 75% of the loan is paid by December 31, 2022 then the remaining 25% is a forgivable grant.*
Women’s Enterprise Centre provides access to the RRRF for women-owned businesses in BC. If your business is majority woman-owned and controlled, was financially healthy in 2019 but is struggling to meet working capital needs due to COVID-19, then this may be a good option for you. Applications are open for sole proprietorships, partnerships and corporations.
Join Women’s Enterprise Centre on November 30 for a free, interactive info session and have your RRRF questions answered, including:
– Who is eligible?
– When do you need to repay the funds?
– What can you use the funding for?
– What do you need to apply?
Monday, November 30 | 10am to 11am PT | Free Webinar
Facilitator: Melanie Rupp | Director, Loans & Advisory Services, Women’s Enterprise Centre
*Additional conditions and parameters apply.
(Lundi) 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Women's Enterprise Centre