We are Womxn is thrilled and excited to announce that applications for our first WAW Grant and Mentorship opportunity are now open! Calling all Indigenous women: do you
We are Womxn is thrilled and excited to announce that applications for our first WAW Grant and Mentorship opportunity are now open!
Calling all Indigenous women: do you dream of starting a thriving business in the food and beverage industry in Canada?
Can your idea use e-commerce, social media and other digital strategies to successfully launch and scale?
Do you live in Canada?
If you are an Indigenous woman living in Canada with the dream of starting a successful business in the food and beverage industry, we would love to hear from you! We are offering one $2000 grant and one one-on-one 3 month mentorship to the recipient.
1. Digital-First Ideas: Innovative ideas that identify e-commerce, social media and technology for production, marketing and distribution.
2. Ideas That Scale: Products and services that can be easily scaled in the future with mentorship, grants and loans.
3. Clear Path To MVP: One (or more) minimum viable product(s) are easily identifiable and could be produced within three months or less.
The Application – Updated:
1. Your Pitch: Write 500 words *or* record a 2 minute video about yourself, your business idea, why it’s innovative and what problem it solves and/or demand it fulfils.
2. Demonstrate Commitment: Explain how you will have the time to work on business development for three months (or more).
- Send your pitch to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may send a link to your video on the Internet, attach it as a file or share it via Google Drive.
- Deadline: Friday April 16th 2021.
Journée complète (Vendredi)