Applications are open April 12-25 for the IGNITE Leadership Program for Women! Women’s Enterprise Centre, RBC and The Forum have come together to IGNITE women leaders! Women in mentorship, investing and advisory
Applications are open April 12-25 for the IGNITE Leadership Program for Women!
Women’s Enterprise Centre, RBC and The Forum have come together to IGNITE women leaders!
Women in mentorship, investing and advisory roles create a world of opportunities for women who follow in their footsteps, and that support is needed now more than ever.
Women form 47% of the workforce, yet make up only 5% of CEOs, less than 20% of Angel Investors and less than 20% of Board positions. And recent progress is eroding; one third of working women in Canada are considering leaving their jobs, due to increased care responsibilities during the pandemic.
We need to support women to step up, not step out – and no one does it alone.
If you’re ready to take the next step in your professional development, this program will bridge that gap to ignite and expand your network and connect you with opportunities.
We know that leadership diversity leads to innovation, economic growth and social change. Companies with more women on their boards have better financial performance. Women-owned businesses deliver more than 2x per dollar invested and 69% integrate social impact into their businesses.
If you’re advancing in your career or business, you may be familiar with WHY we need more women in leadership roles.
The IGNITE Leadership Program will show you HOW to step into the roles of Mentor, Investor, Advisor and Board Member.
– Application intake: April 12 to 25
– Successful applicants will be notified by May 7
– Program starts May 19
– All registrants will attend three virtual sessions over six weeks: May 19; June 2; June 16, 9am to 11am PDT
ELIGIBILITY & COST
– Who is this for?: This program is open to Canadians who identify as women. IGNITE is designed for corporate and non-profit leaders with over ten years of experience in their field, or women entrepreneurs with over five years in business.
– Program value is $250, available for $150 thanks to our generous program sponsor RBC!
– Early Bird Rate: Apply by April 18 and successful applicants can join the program for $75
– Program fee is due within 72 hours of acceptance into the program to secure your spot.
(Mercredi) 9:00 am - 11:00 am PDT
Women's Enterprise Centre