Evolving Sales Approach Between $1M and $5M in Revenue At $5M in revenue, companies are well positioned for sustainable and predictable success. At this stage, a company is poised for a
Evolving Sales Approach Between $1M and $5M in Revenue
At $5M in revenue, companies are well positioned for sustainable and predictable success. At this stage, a company is poised for a next level of scaling, has more alternatives for raising capital and will begin to be approached for acquisition.
Early stage investment aspires to drive the company far enough along to achieve this milestone. To achieve $5M in revenue, a company has a proven value proposition, has a defined target market they can effectively market to, has a repeatable sales process and a long list of customer success stories they can reference. Using capital effectively requires understanding the challenges ahead.
This growth trajectory has a bunch of requirements, and it puts a lot of demands on the leadership team. The challenge of moving from MVP stage and the $1M revenue stage to this $5M revenue stage has the following dimensions:
– Moving from “customers finding you” to “you targeting potential customers”
– Moving from one marketing method to many marketing methods in coordinated campaigns
– Moving from a sales person to a sales team
– An emerging focus on “customer success”
-Developing a data driven business approach driven by KPIs and Metrics
Understanding these transformative changes will help your company make this transition smoothly.
Why You Should Attend:
– Entrepreneurs need to know the changes necessary to reach the next level of revenue
– Many companies stall in this transition and these stalls can be fatal
– Achieving $5M in revenue is the most significant milestone as financing is easier and acquisition is a realistic option for the first time
What You Will Leave With:
– Learn what changes are needed in your approach to sustain growth to $5M revenue
– Understand the key metrics that are important
– A view on what your next hires should be
– Ideas that will influence your leadership goals
This seminar builds on past webinars from Garibaldi on financial planning and raising capital.
About Garibaldi Capital Advisors
Garibaldi is Canada’s leading investment bank for mid-market technology companies. We help Canadian technology companies with key financial transaction milestones, such as raising growth capital or selling their company, through its Capital Advisory services. By leveraging access to key investors or acquirers, technology industry sector knowledge, and financial insights, Garibaldi is able to maximize valuation for its clients. By understanding the needs of technology entrepreneurs, Garibaldi creates a better experience for entrepreneurs completing these complex transactions.
(Jeudi) 5:00 pm EST